Chattanooga Market 2022

How far in advance can you register/sign up for a market date? I can’t seem to find that info.

Season Pass holders are registered for the entire season; open enrollment is on a 6-8 week rolling window.

So if I want to sign up for May, when can I do it?

Registration for May will likely open in April, if not sooner. You will need to monitor the forum for updates.

Hello Chris. When will we know about season passes?

Next month is our target for Chattanooga Market season passes – we are focused on getting River and Erlanger off the ground currently

1 Like

Great. Thanks for the prompt response!

I would like to sign up for the entire season. How do I do that?

you are less than 25 priority points, and thus will not be eligible for a Season Pass. maybe next year!

I would like to sign up for the season pass. When will it be available?

Hey there, no rush as I know yall are busy, but I was wondering how we know how many priority points we have.

Also I am thinking about displaying both my Lola by Lauren earrings as well as another business that will be up and running by April that is calligraphy on wood mainly and advertising how I do custom calligraphy work for weddings and things. Wondered who I needed to speak with since only one person would run both of these and would need to be side by side.

We do not offer double booths at the Chattanooga Market; any new business endeavor, although welcomed, would be placed independent of your existing entity. Your best bet is to combine the two ideas into a single 10x10

You have slightly over 36 points

Hey Chris, new vendor here. When are the dates opening up for the Chatt Market at the pavilion? I keep looking around and cant seem to find the answer. Thanks Sir

I won’t say that they are easy to find (because they are not), but they are located here: Chattanooga Market Season Pass 2022 - #18

Wow, thanks for the quick reply. Whats the best way to get in early to reserve a spot before they get taken? We would love to introduce our amazing Sweet Caroline Cheesecakes to the Chattanooga Market!

There is an entire process, Eric – it’s driven by priority points mainly. There isn’t a way to get in early, or to circumvent the process

OK, so do we need to monitor the forum for open dates to be released and jump in when they open or is there another way? Thanks again for your help!

I think my previous post got clipped before I meant… yes, just monitor. The seasons always start a bit hot/heavy, then settle down after a bit. This year will certainly be similar. Just be patient, and it tends to work out

You’re the man! Thanks for your quick responses.

1 Like