CANCELLED - River Market 3/12-3/13

We hated to do it - but there is no other word to describe what the meteorologists are predicting for this weekend: MISERABLE. Aside from the predicted low temperatures, the wind gusts that are expected can become a danger. And so, while we rarely cancel, this weekend will be an exception.

If you signed up via Sign Up Genius, you will be refunded and the credit will show up on your regular form of payment. Expect this to take several days to show up on your end. ONLY if you are a Reserved Booth holder, you will take a $27 credit for each Saturday and Sunday and apply it towards your commission payment NEXT WEEKEND ONLY. No further credits will be given past the weekend of March 19/20.

Stay warm ya’ll, and cross your fingers that this will be the last winter storm of the season!

8 Likes

Thank y’all for making the call! I was stressing about that wind :expressionless:

4 Likes

Thank you!!! you don’t know how happy and RELIEVED you have made sooo many of us!!!

3 Likes

So I’m guessing that the orientation on Sunday is canceled as well?

What about the orientation on Sunday???

E-mail the help desk, But I would assume since the market is cancelled for both days, that everything just moves to next weekend.