Last Call: Head of the Hooch 2022

This is the last call for participation interest in Head of the Hooch 2022! All vendors (including food trucks) wishing to participate should read the prior announcement and RSVP online; we’re just about out of Food Truck space, and are making some final decisions on the arts/crafts lineup.

Important: this is a special event not included with any Season Pass. If you wish to participate, you must indicate interest using the form below. No walk-ups or late registrations will be allowed.

Sorry for the late notice. I missed the first post. I filled out form. FYI, we would be interested in staying both days. -Rocky

Hey we would would love to participate. Where can I get the app?

@HCollins @Andrew the interest form was in the cited post above, but can also be found here: Hooch Vendor Interest Form

We may be interested

It’s a sporting event, Michael – I don’t think this will be a terrific fit for honey

Chris I just saw this now and applied is there room for me

1 Like

Hey Chris!
I’m not sure if I somehow missed this in the announcement but when will it be announced if you were selected to be a vendor at head of the hooch?
Thank you so much!
Brooke

We observed World Mental Health Day yesterday, but will be focusing on Hooch this week. It’s towards the top of the list (after post-Oktoberfest work)