Fall Season Extensions

We will be extending the River Market season by several weeks; River will take Oktoberfest weekend off, then resume Oct 16, 23, and 30. Head of the Hooch will follow on November 6.

All of these dates are outside of the regular season, thus not included with the Season Pass package, and will be offered for online registration in the next week or two. Season Pass holders who wish to participate in these extra dates will be assigned their current Reserved Booth location upon registration.

Note that Head of the Hooch terms/structure is different than the regular River Market Season, and those details will be published soon. For the more experienced vendors, terms will be similar to past Hooch events.

More details to follow!

UPDATE: We stated in error that the Saturdays of October (with the exception of 10/9, we are closed at River) were not included in the Season Pass Package, they will be included, as that was our original plan (to run through October). Your Season Pass at River, however, does NOT transfer over to Oktoberfest or Head of the Hooch. You will need to register for these events separately. There are only a few spots left for Oktoberfest, don’t delay! This year, like 2020, has been full of change. Sometimes it can be hard to keep up, we’re only human. Thanks for understanding!

3 Likes

Hi Chris, How do I sign up for Head of the Hooch? I would love to work that event.

those details will be published soon

Thank you!
I am super excited about Head of the Hooch!

1 Like

UPDATE: We stated in error that the Saturdays of October (with the exception of 10/9, we are closed at River) were not included in the Season Pass Package, they will be included, as that was our original plan (to run through October). Your Season Pass at River, however, does NOT transfer over to Oktoberfest or Head of the Hooch. You will need to register for these events separately. There are only a few spots left for Oktoberfest, don’t delay! This year, like 2020, has been full of change. Sometimes it can be hard to keep up, we’re only human. Thanks for understanding!

2 Likes