2024 Season Booth Fees, Season Pass Applications, and Market Dates

Grand Opening

It’s that time of year again! We’re dusting off the shelves, kicking out the cobwebs, and sprucing up the place, getting ready for the 2024 Season!

We’re just 92 days away from Opening Weekend, April 27th and 28th this year. And only 43 days out from the opening of this year’s River Market on March 9th. It’ll be here before you know it!

A little ahead of schedule, season pass applications for both the Chattanooga and River Markets are now open! Previously approved vendors can apply for a pass here. Before you apply, check out what’s expected from Season Pass Holders here.

Booth fees will remain the same from 2023 to this year: weekly fees for the Chattanooga Market will stay at $38, and for the River Market, $29. This means season pass fees will remain the same as well - $1200 for the Chattanooga Market, and $1044 for the River Market.

Market Dates Included in the Season Passes

Chattanooga Market (31 days total):

April: 27/28
May: 5, 12, 19, 26
June: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
July: 7, 14, 21, 28
August: 4, 11, 18, 25
September: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
October: 6, 20, 27
November: 3, 10, 17, 24

Please note: Chattanooga Oktoberfest® (Oct. 12-13) is not included in the Season Pass - details regarding this event will be posted in late summer.

River Market (36 days total):

March: 9/10, 16/17, 23/24, 30
April: 6, 13, 20, 27
May: 4, 11, 18, 25
June: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
July: 6, 13, 20, 27
August: 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
September: 7, 14, 21, 28
October: 5, 19, 26

Save the Dates - Special Events
(Not included in any Season Pass)

May 25 - Chattanooga Beer Fest
Oct 11-13 - Chattanooga Oktoberfest®
Nov 2-3 - Head of the Hooch®
Dec 7/8, 14/15, & 21/22 - Holiday Market

17 Likes

Will applications for new vendors be open around the 20th of February?
Thank you

Hi Sherry - applications for new vendors should go up around February 1st. We’ll make an announcement when it happens, so stay tuned!

3 Likes

Can’t wait for the start of the season!!

1 Like

Hello

When will applications open for the Chattanooga Holiday Market

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for the update! Do you have any tips for new vendors looking to apply when the applications open up? Specifically, are there any materials or documentation that you look for, for applications to be successful?

Thank you so much,
Andi Kur

Hi Andi - you should spend some time with the vendor handbook. General information can be found in the Getting Started - How to Apply section. Specifics can be found in sections about your particular type of product. Let me know if there’s any further guidance I can provide!

1 Like

Hey Sarah did you get my submission for our reserved booth? I haven’t received an invoice

1 Like

Hi Kei - It takes us a little while to get through to everyone. We usually only meet once a week, so it may take a few weeks for us to process everyone on the list. But I think we got to yours last week. Let me know, though if we didn’t!

Hi Sarah,

Could I please check with you to make sure you got my application for a 2024 Season Pass? If so, when do you think I will be notified?

Thank you,
Susan Parry

Hi Susan - we’re working on getting through the applications. But we have yours! We should be getting back to you soon.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.