River Market October Sign Ups

Hi guys! River Market sign ups for October are up now, but won’t go live until September 1st at midnight. Approved vendors can sign up on Sign Up Genius.

You’ll note this month looks a little different than previous months. First, there are only two sign ups available. The first Saturday of the month (October 1) will work as all previous weeks have this season. The River Market is closed the Saturday of Oktoberfest (October 8). The next three Saturdays (October 15, 22, and 29) we’ve combined into one sign up. If you sign up, we will expect you all three Saturdays. In return, we’ve given you a bit of a break - the booth set up fee is only $75. River Market Season Pass holders will have those Saturdays added at no additional cost. If you are a Season Pass holder and you do not wish to participate in those three weekends, let us know and we’ll open up your booth space for someone else.

Second, we’ve removed the food truck sign ups. Like we said last month, we will be rotating those food trucks who are interested in participating into that slot. If you are interested in being our food truck one weekend in October, please email me at help@chattanoogamarket.com to let me know and include your dates of availability. I will then reach out to those interested trucks to create a schedule. Keep in mind that there are only 4 Saturday slots to fill, so not everyone who expresses interest will be given a spot. Please also note that noise restrictions are strictly enforced at the Aquarium, so review our generator policy to ensure that your generator meets our requirements.

As always, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to send an email to the help desk!

2 Likes