Send me your Peachy Pics!

Hey guys, it’s another Sunday Funday theme and I’d like to promote our Peach themed products! Please email me a high quality picture with a few sentences for our social media! Melissa@publicmarkets.us

Peach Festival at Chattanooga Market

This Sunday, July 10th, 2022

11am-4pm
PRESS RELEASE

For Immediate Release - This Sunday promises to be a fruitful one. The annual Peach Festival offers all things peachy: salsas, candles, cobbler…and of course, farm fresh peaches. A few of the bigger farms—Hazelrig Peach Orchard, Georgia Peach Truck and Melon Patch Farms—will have plenty of peaches just picked Sunday morning.

It’s prime season for produce at Chattanooga Market. Some of the July favorites include okra, blackberries, peaches, tomatoes, blueberries and squashes. The season’s crops will be highlighted soon, too, for the upcoming FiveStar Food Fight happening on July 24th. This year boasts a cast of Market vendors cooking up their finds from the day’s produce, meats, cheese and breads.

Live music on the Lodge Cast Iron Sizzle Stage July 10th: Paul Childers, 12:30pm and Courtney Daly, 2:00pm.

Chattanooga River Market continues on the Tennessee Aquarium Plaza each Saturday 10am-5pm. This Market features local art, food artisans and live music right along the plaza water features. Free yoga is held every Saturday at 10am, participants should bring their own mat and water. This Saturday, July 9th musician, Paul Childers, will perform from 12-3pm.

COMING SOON EVENTS:
July 17, Top Tomato
July 24, FiveStar Food Fight
July 31, Chattanooga Bluegrass

MEDIA CONTACT:
Melissa Lail
Assistant Executive Director
Director Marketing/Media Relations
Direct 423.402.9958
Melissa@publicmarkets.us

1 Like