New Vendor Applications

Hi! Im interested in applying as a new vendor for the Chattanooga Market. Will you all create a post letting new applicants know when the applications are open? Would I see that on your social media outlets or should I check back here weekly?

1 Like

We will be opening applications for Holiday Market soon, but we don’t have an exact restart date for the other markets yet. We will definitely make a vendor forum post when those apps reopen.

Thanks for reaching out!

3 Likes

Hello, my husband and I would like to apply to become a vendor and attend the Holiday Market. I cannot find where to do this. Can someone assist?

1 Like

Hi Elizabeth,

Applications are not currently open. When they do open, we will make an announcement on the forum.

Thanks for reaching out!

How often should I check back? :grinning:

If you change your notifications on your profile, then you will be notified when we make a new post in the forum (about announcements or otherwise). But if you’d like to check back in rather than set up the alert, then you can check back in a week or two.

Do you have any idea when vendor applications will reopen for the spring market again?

Hi Kellen - applications should reopen in the next few weeks. No clear timeline, but we will announce on the vendor’s forum when they are reopened.

Thanks,

Sarah

hello! i’m trying to locate the application for the Oktoberfest market weekend, I know they opened at midnight, but i cannot find them

Registrations for existing vendors is open; new vendor applications are probably going to open mid-week.

Hi, I am new here. Can’t seem to find a new application for vendors. Is it open for the Holiday season already?

Hi Shereen,

New vendor applications are at chattanoogamarket.com/apply. That application is good for all of our markets, including the Holiday Market. If you only want to apply for the Holiday market, then you can apply at Holiday Market – The Chattanooga Market.

Thanks,

Sarah

1 Like

I put in an application but haven’t heard anything yet. I really need to get in the market this year as I have a new business and trying to get people to know what I do. How do I know if I got a spot?
Thanks

Hi Shareen,

Applications can take from 4-6 weeks to get to a final decision. We try to get to them sooner than that, but especially with larger fall events going on we sometimes take the full time. We will send you an approval email with additional sign up details if you are approved. We will also let you know if there are additional items needed.

Sarah

1 Like

I would like to be a vendor for your holiday market in december the 3rd and 4th. are you still taking people?

Hi Tiffany,

Unfortunately, our applications are closed for the season. But keep an eye on the vendor’s forum because we will announce when we are reopening them in February 2023. But just so you know, for the Holiday Market, we almost exclusively bundle the three weekends together rather than sell booths for individual weekends.

Thanks,

Sarah

1 Like

Hi there! I’m assuming new vendor applications aren’t being accepted yet for Spring Sunday market events? I tried every link I could find, but keep being lead back to the same page without a way to learn details or to fill out any forms: III. A. 1. Getting Started - How to Apply

Hi Mia,

That’s correct - applications are closed at the moment and will likely reopen in February.

Sarah