This won’t be the only post where these dates are shared, but I wanted to provide some of the “early anxious” with timelines and initial dates for the 2022 Season. This is by no means 100% complete or inclusive, just a few of the larger milestones we are working on at this particular moment:
- Annual Vendor Gathering: TBA
- River Market Opener: the weekend of March 11-13, 2022
- Chattanooga Market Opener: the weekend of April 22-24, 2022
Starting Feb 10, 2022:
- New Vendor Applications Reopen
- Season Pass Enrollment Begins
- Entertainment Booking Begins
Starting July 1, 2022:
- Holiday Market Registration Begins
A quick note on Season Passes:
- if you held a Season Pass in 2021, you will have first option to renew for 2022
- unless you didn’t attend very often in 2021, which will require an explanation as to why 2022 will be different for you.
The goal of a Season Pass is to better facilitate the needs of our frequent, almost always attending vendors. If you aren’t attending very often, then there are alternative ways to participate (specifically, the weekly registration process).
All announcements will be made through this vendor news forum, and all registrations offered through our RSVP/Signup Genius system. That aspect of things seems to be working very smoothly, and we intend to continue those traditions.