Applications are Open!

41u7wYgiWPL

The moment you’ve all been waiting for is here! Applications for new vendors are now OPEN!

For more information about the application process and the types of vendors we are currently accepting, click here. Please note, you will need to plan to visit the Market and talk to Market staff before you are able to apply.

If you have any questions, feel free to message the help desk (help@chattanoogamarket.com).

7 Likes

HI! I know I must be doing something wrong, but every time I click on the ‘Apply’ link, it takes me to the “Getting Started” page with no online form – is there a secret phrase I’m supposed to enter? "The black dog barks at the gibbous moon . . . "

Hi Rachel - you’ll need to visit the Market for the application site and password.

1 Like

I’m sorry! I thought I’d read through everything, but obviously, not carefully enough – thank you for letting me know! I’ll be seeing you soon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is this a new rule? I’m just being curious since I didn’t have to do that 3 years ago, why does it have to be in person now?:hushed:

Hi Miette,

We’ve done it for the past couple of years. Basically, we want to have people see the event they’re signing up for and to ensure that they understand the application process before they pay the application fee.

Sarah

Hi. I plan to come to the market and talk to a staff member this weekend, but wondering if I need to set up an appointment in advance? I am trying to guard against coming to the event and wandering aimlessly trying to find someone to talk to. Thanks!

Hi David - no need to set up an appointment, or wander aimlessly. There will be someone at the front desk at all times between the hours of 11 am and 4 pm on Sunday.

3 Likes

I’ve been waiting for 18 months for this! I will come on down tomorrow to check things out, buy some jams and breads and get my application.
This is so exciting, as I have started painting again and sold 3 last month and it will be amazing to have this outlet to showcase my art.

We’ll look forward to seeing you Sunday!

Sarah

1 Like

Actually it would be best if I will come down next Saturday so I can visit both markets while they are open and I can look for hotels as well. Don’t close appplications before then please.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.