We are TESTING a new communications & phone strategy at the Markets – so far, they seem to be working out fairly good but it’s time to widen the test base just a bit to see how it holds up.
Our main “marketing/billboard” number: 423.648.2496
- This has been in use for 15+ years, and is what appears on all of our marketing materials.
It’s an old-fashioned phone # that does not do anything fancy, and we typically only hear messages left during normal weekday office hours.
NEW! Vendor Market Manager Hotline: 423.565.9115
- This number is only active during weekend market operations, and will reach the market manager in charge. It also supports text mesages!
- If you are running late, not going to make it or need to reach the market manager during an event – this is the number to use.
- It might seem obvious, but be sure to let us know who you are if you text! We do not have everyone’s cell phone numbers in the system, and a text from a random number is not going to work.
- do not use this number for anything other than urgent same-day event-related items.
Coming Soon - Vendor Help Desk Hotline
- also use: firstname.lastname@example.org
- *This is for normal vendor requests, and items are handled during normal market weekday office hours.
Finally, if you have been texting a staff members personal cell # – please stop and use these numbers instead. Everyone is getting new cell #s, with a separate work #, so those are more appropriate moving forward.