Erlanger East Summer Series Update

Erlanger East held the second Market of the Summer Series today at the Gunbarrel Road campus and again, vendor sales at Erlanger East were slightly higher this week than Erlanger Baroness. Erlanger Baroness had 14 indoor vendors this week and Erlanger East had 15 indoor vendors. East hosted a food truck and Baroness did not did this week.

The Numbers:
Total Vendor Sales Wednesday at Erlanger Baroness: $2,989
Total Vendor Sales Today at Erlanger East (minus food truck sales): $3,158

A huge thank you to our vendors for their continued flexibility as we shifted our set up due to hospital construction and adjusted our times on the fly today. Y’all are just the best and we’ve had nothing but positive feedback from the staff at Erlanger East. We can’t wait for our next Market at Erlanger East on Friday, July 12th!

8 Likes

Hi there, I have tried several times to sign up for the rest of the summer dates at Erlanger East, but it keeps saying I haven’t been invited to join the sign up. I’ve been at the past two Friday events, and will be at the July one as well. Please send me the correct link to be able to sign up on Sign up Genius, as it keeps giving me an error message when I get to the Save and Pay step.
Thank you! Bill Oliver (O’Natural Shea Products)