IV. D. 4. Pet Food

Any person manufacturing an animal feed or pet food, including pet treats, must be licensed by the Tennessee Department of Agriculture. (T.C.A. § 44-6-104). Required labeling must accompany the product, including the manufacturer’s name and address, net weight, and guaranteed analysis. (T.C.A. § 44-6-105).

*Regulations are subject to change and it is the responsibility of the vendor to make sure that they remain compliant and up-to-date. During the application process copies of applicable permits will be requested. For further information please visit.Tennessee Department of Agriculture - TN.gov

1 Like