A combined Chattanooga Market report for two weekends!
Red, White and Blueberries
- 182 vendors sold a combined $109,464 in sales
- average vendor sales: $ 601
- the highest vendor average category was Fresh Produce, with avg sales of $1,188
- the top vendor sales was also Fresh Produce, reporting slightly over $3k
- Chick-n-Nooga took the top honors within the food trucks
- 155 vendors sold a combined $114,473 in sales
- average vendor sales: 739
- peaches and fresh produce lead the sales trends; the top 3 vendors were all farms
- Chick-n-Nooga once again led the food truck pack in top sales
Both weekends were holiday tourist opportunities, and both attendance and sales were strong. A hearty congrats to everyone who participated during the July 4 week – I hope it was good for you.
Total 2019 Sales so far: $1.75m; that is an overall vendor average of $469/vendor-day. We’re tracking ahead of last year by a considerable margin, and hopeful that trend will continue.
Will see everyone again soon!