River Market Contact/ Policies?

Hello!

What is the email for the river market contact? I have been trying to get in touch with someone but I’m not sure where to turn!

What is the policy if you must miss a market due to some major circumstances? Can someone else take your spot so that it is not wasted? I just had an extremely unexpected surgery and had to miss the market last week and I’m still incapable of doing both Friday and Saturday this week. I hate that I took a spot since the markets are limited and sell out so fast.

Thank you so much,

Brooke

1 Like

The Help Desk is universal for all markets/needs: help@publicmarkets.us

If you cancel last minute, then no - there is no chance anyone can take your spot. If it’s a week’s notice, then sometimes that’s helpful. We close registration on Tuesdays, so that we can prepare the reports/etc, so a cancellation after Wednesday really doesn’t mean much.

Hope you are feeling better!

2 Likes

This is a shame. When I was vending at the Knoxville market they would shotgun out an email on the Thursday before a Saturday market to all the vendors on the standby list, indicating if there were vacancies for the upcoming market. The first people to answer got the vacant spots. I got in numerous times that way before I became a permanent vendor.

Very few vendors who wish to attend our events are unable to do so when they plan ahead and register in advance. Things are a bit tight at this precise moment due to COVID restrictions, but they are lifting and soon additional capacities will be added. This particular scenario will soon go away.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.