Applications for Reserved Booths at the River Market are now being accepted.
- A Reserved Booth is offered to Full Vendors only (over 15 priority points), allows them to setup in a predetermined space each week during normal markets and bypass the normal roll call/booth selection process.
- The recurring monthly fee for this perk is $144/year, paid $12/month via ACH/bank draft only
- Vendors with Reserved Booths are expected to attend most every market, although an occassional break/vacation is fine. Poor attendance will result in Reserved Booth terminations and reassignment.
- All RB Vendors must check in with the front desk no later than 9am; Reserved Booths not claimed by 9am are returned to the general pool, and available for anyone to use.
The application process for a Reserved Booth is very straightforward:
- Download and print the Application Form. << click link to open
- Select and rank your top booth choices from the list provided (ie, #1:14, #2:10, etc)
- Complete form, sign ACH agreement, included voided check and mail to us at address provided
- Applications must be received no later than February 14, 2020 to be considered.
- Your first ACH draft will be March 1, 2020; booth assignments will be published towards the end of February.
Reserved Booths are processed by your Priority Point standing; the top Applicant will receive their top selection. If all of your booth choices are taken, then your application is passed over until next year (so select multiple booth)