Applications for Reserved Booths at the Chattanooga Market are now being accepted.
- A Reserved Booth is offered to Full Vendors only (over 15 priority points), allows them to setup in a predetermined space each week during normal markets and bypass the normal roll call/booth selection process.
- The recurring monthly fee for this perk is $180/year, paid $15/month via ACH/bank draft only
- Vendors with Reserved Booths are expected to attend most every market, although an occassional break/vacation is fine. Poor attendance will result in Reserved Booth terminations and reassignment.
- Reserved Booth holders may drive in to the pavilion, but must be unloaded/cars in lot no later than 9am.
- All RB Vendors must check in with the front desk no later than 9am; Reserved Booths not claimed by 9am are returned to the general pool, and available for anyone to use.
The application process for a Reserved Booth is very straightforward:
- Download and print the Application Form. << click link to open
- Select and rank your top booth choices from the list provided (ie, #1:C14, #2:K10, etc)
- Farms can select from any location in the Market; Arts & Crafts must stay in their section.
- Complete form, sign ACH agreement, included voided check and mail to us at address provided
- Applications must be received no later than February 14, 2020 to be considered.
- Your first ACH draft will be March 1, 2020; booth assignments will be published towards the end of February.
Reserved Booths are processed by your Priority Point standing; the top Applicant will receive their top selection. If all of your booth choices are taken, then your application is passed over until next year (so select multiple booth)
We actually have a nice selection of Reserved Booths this year, in part because we reclaimed several underutilized spaces.