5/12 Mother's Day Rain Layout

We are faced with a bit of a paradox this weekend: Mother’s Day is typically our strongest market of the season, based on vendor sales averages. People love to bring Mom to the Market! And I’m confident that they will do so again this year.

But the weather is looking pretty foul for Sunday, so we are making arrangements to make the Market as comfortable as possible for as many people as possible:

• Additional vendor space is going to be arranged inside the Pavilion

• If you are in the A or K rows, be prepared for rain to blow in from the outside - winds are expected, and having a tent/side walls is probably a smart idea.

• You may have a neighbor slightly closer to your booth than is normally the case

• We will pull the outside vendors as close to the pavilion as possible, if that is their preference

Typically, there is no way that we can bring everyone inside the Pavilion during the May/June Markets - it’s just not large enough. So we’re asking everyone who does plan on participating to come prepared, and to help out your neighbor who might need an extra hand.

Finally, some may choose not to participate this weekend - and that’s perfectly fine. I am going to close the outside beer station for this weekend, but the inside stations will be open and well-stocked.

I hope to see many of you this Sunday – and if not, Happy Mother’s Day!

2 Likes

Say hi if you can see this! Figuring things out! :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

You did just fine, Shannon.

1 Like

If anyone needs help on Sunday, my son Hunter can assist after he helps bring in items for us.

Thank you for all you are doing Chris.

3 Likes

hoping for the best!

1 Like