A Peach of a Festival!

Much has been made about the peach crop this year, and behind the scenes, we’ve been biting our collective nails. But I’m happy to announce, and to paraphrase Mark Twain, that the rumors of the Peach Festival’s demise have been greatly exaggerated!

That being said, fresh peaches will be more limited than in years past - which means we’re hoping you, our beloved vendors, will help us fill the gaps! We’re looking for peach-themed cakes, lotions, candles, barbecue sauce, and decorations as far as the eye can see. Think (a la Presidents of the United States of America) Millions of Peaches.

I know we just did blueberries last week, I know you’re tired and it’s a holiday and your in-laws haven’t even left yet. But I believe in you! You can do it! And your efforts will be rewarded with another vendor booth contest this weekend. This weekend’s categories are:

• Unimpeachable Taste (Best Peach-Themed Food Product)
  • Peachy Keen (Most “Keen” Peach-Themed Art or Craft)
  • Pretty as a Peach (Most Festive Booth Decoration)

Just like last week, the prize is cold hard cash and a certificate to point to with pride for generations to come! Sign up here if you’re interested!

Go forth in peach, and may peach be with you! Also, if you want some love on social media, send us pics of your peach-themed items and I’ll pass them on to Melissa!

3 Likes

YES! I need some PEACHY content TODAY! Email pics with a few sentence description to Melissa@ChattanoogaMarket.com :peach: :peach: :peach:

3 Likes

I will have you something tonight or tomorrow

1 Like

Thank you for all the promotion for Red, White and Blueberries, and this week’s Peach Festival! I truly drives sales for me!

2 Likes

Hey! There was a reporter about taking pictures for an outlet, but I don’t remember what for. Does anyone know who she was reporting for? She took a couple shots of our stand and I’d love to share her article.

1 Like

Hey Dennis - this looks like you guys! Peach Festival at Chattanooga Market | Chattanooga Times Free Press

Sarah

2 Likes

Indeed it is. Times Free Press! Thank you, Sarah!

2 Likes