August Registrations; Holiday Market

Good morning! It’s been a busy run since the various Opening Weekends, and I’ll post a more detailed Market Report later. But the short version is that we’ve never seen things quite as strong – it’s been a terrific restart of the markets. And the perfect weather has not hurt one bit!

August registrations for all markets are now online. The Signup Genius approach has worked out well, and it has a feature which allows us to post the events well in advance but not open up enrollment until a specific start date. As such, I’m going to discontinue announcing the monthly “events are live” update – they will simply happen on the 1st of the month.

I will add that River is still under reduced capacity for now. We look forward to its larger footprint, as well as the return of the Erlanger Market in the future.


I did receive and sign the contract for Holiday Market 2021 last week, and there will be no rate change this year – always a good thing! Early bird invoices will start to go out in the next few weeks month (about 60% of our space is already reserved), and open enrollment for the remaining 40% will go live on July 1.

Holiday has sold out every year for the last several, so I’m optimistic that space won’t last for long… it’s crazy that we’re planning the final leg of the season already!

1 Like