Holiday Market Information

As we approach the Holiday Market here are some important details for the Holiday Market:

Holiday Market Hours:
Saturday 10am to 5pm
Sunday 11am to 5pm

Attached below is a map to help guide you to the proper location to unload your product for the Holiday Market. The yellow arrows indicate the route from the Market directly to the Convention Center. There are two automatic gates. You will enter the convention center parking lot from the North gate. There is a keypad at the North gate where you can talk to the security guards to request access, just tell them you are a vendor and they will open the gate for you.

YOU MAY NOT PARK THERE PERMANENTLY. If you do you run the risk of being towed. You will need to unload your vehicle then find parking in the parking garage attached to the convention center or street parking.

Load in times are from 1pm to 9pm and you will need to sign up for a time slot here. You will not be able to set-up outside of your timeslot. Please be respectful of the time frame you signed up for.

As you check-in you will need to locate Brandy or Tucker for you spot location. We have renumbered all booth spaces and when you check you will receive your booth number which will be chalked on the floor.

We will be able to stay set-up for all 3 weeks unlike last year. This means you will need to grab anything you will need from your booth during the week before you leave on Sunday. They will not allow you in during the week to retrieve left belongings.

Also, please review the Covid post regrading the Holiday Market here

Below you will find the map for the 2020 Holiday Market.

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 2.26.20 PM

6 Likes

Great news that we can keep it set all the time.

3 Likes

Hi, is there any option to be able to set up on Saturday morning, rather than Friday, for out-of-town vendors?

1 Like

I would like to confirm event hours:
Saturdays 10am-5pm
Sundays 11am-5pm
Right?

@Diana_Dubininkiene correct

1 Like

@lilysmithstudio sure. hours to be announced, but definitely by 8am. Our team will be onsite until 11pm for the Friday night load-in

So the number listed on the chart may not be the spot we are assigned?

1 Like

No, the space on the map above will not change. You will just need to check in before going to your spot.

2 Likes

Hello!
Please help! I do not see where I am to set up. Did I overlook it? Please advise. Thank you!

Same. I’m driving 3 hours, so a Saturday morning setup is my only option too.

You are in space 101

1 Like

We will have a Saturday load in, but haven’t settled on a time due to figuring out staffing for early Saturday morning.

Hello Tucker, will we have WiFi service available at the Convention Center?

Yes, they do have wifi

1 Like

Tucker, Great! Thank you!

After unloading on Friday and moving our vehicles do we need to be gone by the end of the hour or can we set up past our hour unloading time?

You can stay as long as you would like after you unload. The hour is just to have your car in the back area of the convention center.

1 Like

Are there any updates on Saturday load instead, do we need to select a time?

You do not need to select a time, but you will not be able to drive in either. We will open doors for load-in at 8 am.

Lloyd said he would do the 1:00 unload on the first Friday. Let us know. I can’t find the time setup.
Beth Heaton