It's Christmas in July! (Holiday Market Sign Ups)

Hello Everyone,

The much anticipated 2022 Holiday Market sign ups are up and go live tonight! Like last year, you’ll pay installments on your total booth fee. For those who didn’t make the Early Bird sign up for this season, the first installment will be paid online with their sign up. The remainder will be billed through Quickbooks via email. Unlike last year, the Early Birds will NOT need to sign up on Sign Up Genius, but will be billed directly from Quickbooks.

If you have any questions or comments, send me an email at the help desk (help@publicmarkets.us).

Sarah

8 Likes

Sarah, I cannot remember if my season pass covered this. Do I need to sign up specifically and pay for the Holiday Market?

Hello Sarah, we haven’t seen any invoices come through on QuickBooks as of yet. Just wanna make sure we didn’t miss something. Thank you so much

Never mind - found the info and I’ll be signing up for the Holiday Market. Thanks!!!

Hi Robert - you haven’t missed anything. Brandy is working today on invoicing all the Early Bird sign ups. If you haven’t received anything by Wednesday, feel free to give me a call (423-565-9134) and we’ll see what we can figure out!

Sarah

So glad you found the information, Connie! And I’m glad we’ll see you for the Holiday Market!

Sarah

I am unable to sign up for the Holiday Market. Please advise me how to get in.

Connie Extine
Connie’s Creations
865 934-9243

Three questions:

!) When is the full amount due?

1. How many payments are there and are they all the same?

2. How often are the payments?

1 Like

Hey, I received a quickbook email requesting $375. How do we pay in installments?

Hi Eric,

The full amount is due by November 1st. You can pay as often and as much as you like toward the balance, so long as the full amount is paid by November 1st.

Thanks,

Sarah

2 Likes

Hi Osha,

You just pay a lesser amount than the balance. You can pay as much as you want as often as you want, just so long as the full amount is in by November 1st.

Thanks,

Sarah

1 Like

Hi Connie,

I just added your email address to the Holiday Market group, so you should be able to sign up with your Sign Up Genius profile now. If you have any other questions, feel free to shoot me an email at help@publicmarkets.us or call at (423) 565-9134.

Thanks,

Sarah

Thanks for the info!

I think we’re all taken care of now.

1 Like

Got it! Thanks Sarah!

Hi! I am not able to see a way to sign up either. I had been checking the Holiday Market profile page on here and didnt see this announcement.

Could you let me know how I can sign up?

Thank you!
Sofia
Luminary Clays

Hi Sofia - I added your email address to the Holiday Market group. You should be able to sign up through Sign Up Genius now.

Thanks!

Sarah

1 Like

Is there word yet on the Holiday Market if we will be able to stay set up for all three weekends?

Hi Derold,

We won’t know for sure until closer to time; as of right now, the convention has nothing scheduled. If they do schedule something, they will let us know and we will let you know.

Thanks,

Sarah

Hello Sarah,

I need the invoice for the Holiday Market resent to me. I have left a voice message at 423-648-2496. My Netzero email account never is able to get my message through the help desk. Please advise. Thank you.
Glenda

gmail.com – free email, tends to work better than others.