Market Staffing Changes

We have a few staffing announcements to share, and new faces to introduce over the next few weeks.

Tucker is leaving us after 4+ years of involvement to become Director of Events for a local foundation. We remain very proud of Tucker’s accomplishments, and wish him the very best in his new endeavor. I do believe he’s looking forward to sleeping in this Sunday!

Also, Tara will be leaving us after this weekend’s markets. We’ve enjoyed getting to know her, and appreciate her involvement this season. She will be returning to manage her family’s thriving business, and also reclaiming her weekends for increased family time.

==

Several new faces will be joining us this month, with two starting this week. Jim Rogers will begin his Chattanooga Market induction on Sunday as the primary onsite manager. I’ve known Jim for almost twenty years, and he is excited to become involved in the tremendous public spectacle we call a typical Sunday. Jim’s had a very successful career in the medical sector, but is now excited about impacting people’s lives in a more socially vibrant format. Please welcome Jim on Sunday as he begins to learn the ropes under the mentorship of Brandy and myself.

Collegedale is also undergoing to changes - we are partnering with the Collegedale Tomorrow Foundation to reboot things a bit, and the Foundation’s Executive Director David Barto is going to be personally involved in the operational role of that market. More details to follow, but David and I have worked together for 6+ years to create that market - and we remain firmly committed to it’s future. I anticipate there will be additional announcements about this location, but stability to our existing market vendors remains our top focus.

Lauren Cavitt will be joining our leadership team on Monday as our new Operations Manager. I’ve known Lauren for quite some time, have observed her roles in a number of different companies/positions and believe she will be a great fit to our efforts. She’s was most recently a Strategic Program Analyst for a firm out of Florida, but has been involved in Event Planning, Sales/Marketing, Client Care Systems and overall Office/Business Administration. Her role with us will primarily be with our backoffice needs, including project planning, contracts/compliance and other administrative aspects. She loves the market, and sporting events at the Stadium, so I think she will be a great fit.

Finally, we are in the hiring/review process for managers for the River and Erlanger markets. Sarah Beairsto, who has been focused on Stadium events during our incredibly busy Spring, will be filling in the gaps on occasion with her typical “no problem!” enthusiasm, but we are starting discussions with a few people who are interested in managing weekend events on a regular basis.

More announcements to follow, but we wanted to give you a bit of an update. Have a great weekend!

5 Likes