Oktoberfest Setup 2022

It’s the most wonderful time of the year!

Vendors can load-in for setup starting at 2pm on Friday (not earlier), and we will be onsite until 6pm or 7pm. Overnight CPD security will be onsite through the weekend. No walk-up vendors; advance registration is required.

If you need to load-in on Saturday, arrive no earlier than 8am and no later than 9am; the roads will already be sealed, so no late drive-ins except by special arrangement with Chris. The Sunday-only participants should also arrive between 7am-9am; crowds will arrive early on Sunday, and stay late.

Absolutely no parking on the sidewalks/entrances for this event, please. We’re expecting large crowds, and we need to put on our safest and most pedestrian friendly hats

Saturday hours: 10am-8pm; Sunday hours: 10am-5pm.

Food Truck Map
I will be onsite to load our food trucks in on Friday (after 2pm), but to ease the process I’m attaching an overview map of general locations of all registered trucks. A few others with Season Passes (ie, Carlos, Nonni’s, etc.) are not listed, but definitely attending in their normal spots. If any questions – just ask me on Friday; this is not intended to be the definitive reference.

Pavilion - Front Street

Pavilion - Inside Stage Area

Asarum T50
Rocky’s Cart and Seoul T46
Miss Griffin’s R50
Red Eyed Rooster R46
Windy City Eatz P50
Kenny’s smokehouse P46
Freaky Funnels N50
Chattanooga Kombucha Company N46
Jonny Poppers L50
Off the cart K6