Sunday Vendor Set Up Reminders

Hi everyone! Just a couple of quick reminders about set up for Sundays. First, only reserved booth vendors are permitted to drive into the pavilion for set up.

Second, the street closure time is 9:30 a.m. Even though we technically open at 11:00 a.m., there are always customers coming in starting around 10:00 a.m. For your safety and theirs, please ensure that you are out of the pavilion, or parked out front if you’re a food truck, before the barricades go up.

That’s all for now! As always, feel free to email help@publicmarkets.us if you have any questions.

2 Likes

I think it needs to be clarified that it is Season Pass holders that are allowed to drive in. From what I overheard Sunday, some folks really believed they had a reserved booth because they made a reservation. Also, not all are plugged into this forum. I recommend that you find a way to send a reminder of these rules when you send a confirmation to those who reserve week to week.

3 Likes

Sarah,

I think there is confusion between registration which guarantees a spot to be assigned weekly versus reservation where the spots are assigned for the entire season. Could you please confirm that a reserved vendor is one who has a) paid for a season’s pass b) does not have to register each week for (most) events because they are prepaid and c) has the same booth every week? I had a vendor tell me last week that they are reserved, they just get moved around every week :face_with_raised_eyebrow: and it appeared he really believed that. Of course please feel free to correct me if I’m wrong (it wouldn’t be the first time). Thanks for all you do to keep our market running smoothly!

1 Like

Lol, we were responding at the same time!

Yes - Reserved booth means someone who has paid up front to reserve a particular booth for the entire year. If you are using Sign Up Genius to sign up for the weekly market, then you are NOT a reserved booth vendor.

3 Likes