Vendor Support—Ideas for you!

Hey guys, as you are getting a bit stir crazy and thinking of ways to creatively keep your business in motion, here’s how we can help.

First, if you’ve been looking for the time to improve your marketing on social media, now’s the time! :alarm_clock:There is a TON of information out there on how to set up or improve your social media accounts to make those outlets a terrific sales arm for you. :muscle: :weight_lifting_man:

WE can be a significant piece of your marketing strategy. We have a tremendous following on BOTH Facebook and Instagram—the largest, most cost-effective ways of marketing :moneybag:, currently. We want to connect our followers with you and your followers, and other influencers. Simply make a post on social media and use the hashtag #chattamarket . Once you do this, we will be able to share your posts on our social media as well—and the marketing engine goes to work.

Ideas :thought_balloon:

• Keep your followers engaged during this “off” time by showing them visuals of what you are making/growing :ring: :strawberry: :birthday: :guitar:. People :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: visuals!
  • Offer ways to reach out via online purchasing, pick-up points, or simply keep your customer updated.
  • The world is online right now, get creative!

FACEBOOK is a bit different—when making a post and using the hashtag #chattamarket (or any hashtag that you want to be searchable) you will need to make sure to make the post PUBLIC. In the blue dropdown box above your post you will see options: public, friends, only me. You must click PUBLIC for us to see your post and share.

While we use this time to fine tune our business practices, we hope you are able to make the most of this time too—when we’re back in the game we’ll all be in our best place for a TERRIFIC season! :grin: :clap: :star: :1st_place_medal:

10 Likes

Hey food truck vendors have you given any thought of getting together and working together at the rest areas for the truckers (and travelers) ? With current state of affairs the drivers are having a hard time getting food with restaurants doing just drive through or curbside.

Truckers are notorious for passing information and would most likely advertise that you are there. I would try to cover both north and south I-75 which is where a majority of business would come from. The hero’s could eat a great meal, relieve themselves, and get some shut eye. What could be better?

Given the current situation I can’t imagine the state or local authorities giving you any resistance. We all need the stuff on those trucks and need to keep them rolling.

Just giving you some thoughts as know they need to eat and you need to feed your families. Let me know how it works out.

1 Like

I’m going to post new pictures to Instagram and will add #chattamarketlater today.

I’ve been getting a good response on FB, but I don’t know how to tag you there. I usually submit from my iphone for that. Any suggestions?

I

FACEBOOK is a bit different—when making a post and using the hashtag #chattamarket (or any hashtag that you want to be searchable) you will need to make sure to make the post PUBLIC. In the blue dropdown box above your post you will see options: public, friends, only me. You must click PUBLIC for us to see your post and share.

I’ve been posting on Instagram and tagging the market. I’m surprised that more vendors aren’t doing it. It shows 500

Hi Susan,

I have been monitoring instagram but haven’t seen any of your tags or posts come across.

Instagram:
Are you using hashtag: #chattanoogamarket & tagging us in your pics/post? I am assuming your account is public, if not I won’t be able to share your tags.

Feel free to email me directly I will be happy to help.
breck.stewart@publicmarkets.us

1 Like

Hi Breck,
I went back into Instagram and re-posted some of my pictures using - #chattanooga market–I’m hoping you saw it.

Thank you, Susan