Join us for our annual vendor meeting at 10am on Saturday, March 7, 2020 inside Founders Hall at the Collegedale Commons. Market staff and guests will be onsite to provide you with highlights for the upcoming season, provide you with an opportunity to register for upcoming markets and answer any questions that you might have.
- 2010-2019 Market Decade Report
- Updates on River, Collegedale, Erlanger, Chattanooga and Holiday 2020 Markets
- Special Events: Head of the Hooch, Collegedale Freedom Celebration, Oktoberfest, Street Food Festivals, etc.
- Food Truck Opportunities
- Insurance updates, document collection and permits
- Market Rates and Registration
- New merchandise will be available for purchase onsite at vendor rates
We will have staff/station onsite to help you to verify your documentation status with us; all applicable vendors must have current health, government and insurance permits.
Space is limited; please RSVP if you plan to attend.