Below are some of the vendor guidelines and best practices that will need to be in place for The Chattanooga Essentials Market.
Essentials Market Vendor Guidelines and Best Practices
- If you are sick or have been exposed to (or suspect you have been exposed to) COVID-19, you will not be able to attend the Market.
- All Vendors and employees must take their temperatures before arriving at any Market.
- All vendors must check-in at the front desk upon arrival and complete the COVID-19 Screening prior to booth placement. Check-in starts at 8:00 am and closes at 9:00 am.
- Vendors are required to provide their own hand sanitizer, gloves, masks, and sanitizing wipes. Vendors are encouraged to wipe down their booth surfaces and sanitize/wash their hands at least once per hour if not after each transaction.
- All vendors and employees must wear a mask at all times.
- Product sampling is not allowed. Onsite food consumption is prohibited, so do not provide utensils with purchases.
- No tablecloths will be used.
- Vendors are required to arrange their booth in such a way that doesn’t encourage customers to touch the product or come in close proximity to the product.
- Vendors bag items for customers, then put the bag down, let the customer pick up the bag; same with payment; no hand to hand contact.
- Vendors are encouraged to implement a contactless pay system or low-touch pay system and will encourage and promote pre-order/pickup whenever possible.
- All vendors with two staff members must have one designated staff member to handle payments and one designated staff member to handle food products. Vendors with only one staff member at the market handling money will wash or sanitize their hands before touching food products again.
- Vendors must inform Market staff or security of unsafe situations requiring immediate attention.
Thank you all for your patience as we move through these unprecedented times. We can all do our job to ensure we are offering the safest possible market for our customers this weekend. We are all in this together!
If you have any questions or concerns please email the help desk at: firstname.lastname@example.org