Help wanted Sunday, Dec. 17, at Holiday Market

Good morning all. I am in a pickle. My Community Band in Calhoun, Ga. Is performing Sunday. In the past, this hasn’t been an issue because I have friends who have watched the B&B Custom Outdoors booth for me. This year, they have plans and can’t watch. I’ve also exhausted my options outside of these friends. Is there a market vendor who would be willing to watch the booth for me Sunday? I’ll meet you in the morning, go over my square routine for sales with you, and show you how to demonstrate my products. I’ll pay one person $120, which equates to $20 an hour Sunday. You are welcome to have a friend with you, but I can only pay one person. You will not be responsible for any breakdown, just watch the booth, sell and enjoy the market.
Thank you!

3 Likes

Hi, Brian!
I’m available on sunday! Let me know if you’re still in need of someone!

Hi, I’m available if you still need someone.

1 Like

Hi, Fabiana! Yes, I’d still love your help! I make duck calls and deer calls for hunting, fishing rods, and some leather goods. I can meet you Sunday morning and show you how I run my square, and also how to demonstrate the calls. I’ll be back Sunday afternoon to break down, and check how the day went. If you have any other questions before Sunday, please don’t hesitate to ask. Thank you so very much!

Thank you so much. If the other person falls through, I’ll let you know.

Hi, Brian! Sounds good! Let me know what time you want to meet there :smiley:

Let’s shoot for 10:30 Sunday. I’ll be there tomorrow until the 5:00 too, of course. I’m hoping to have a tablet ready and easily accessible for you. Thanks again!:grin:

Awesome! I won’t make it today but I’ll see you tomorrow morning :smiley:

No worries! See you tomorrow morning. Booth 9😁