Holiday Market 2020

Hi Diana – not at this time. We have to rent the facility for the entire time block, at a fixed price, so priority is paying that bill!

Thank you for explanation.

Do you have Fridays set up hours? Also what hours is Holiday Market on Saturdays and Sundays?

Hi Diana,

Event hours are 10am-5pm Sat/Sun; Fridays are setup days (exact hours to be shared at a later date – usually starts around 1pm and lasts until 8pm). We often can setup the first weekend, and remain in place – but that’s not guaranteed. But we are guaranteed Friday setup days before each weekend, which will make the overall process fairly simple.

Hello Chris,
Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. It will help me plan my time .
Diana

1 Like

Has the map been updated? I sent in my preferences when originally asked if I wanted to move but I don’t see PawTory works on there.

Individual requests should be directed to the help desk (help@publicmarkets.us).

But no, the above graphic is not in “real time” or updated in any particular frequency. A final map will be published in late November.

I was wondering how many vendors have committed to our Holiday Market compared to last year? I’m not sure what to expect given that we are in the middle of a pandemic. I know you don’t know what to expect either. I just wondered the total vendor count so far. Thanks

I actually just answered this question over here:

3 Likes

That is AWESOME NEWS