Holiday Market Registration Date - July 11th

The Holiday Market registration will open on Thursday, July 11th at 10 am.

Details Below:

Chattanooga Convention Center

Saturdays & Sundays in December 7th – 22nd

Last year was our best Holiday Market ever, and we hope to continue the trend this year. Those that attended last year had the option to put down a deposit on their space, and roughly two-thirds did so. This means that there will be a limited number of booths available once registration opens.

For those of you that will be registering on the RSVP site there will be 2 options.

1. Pay the full $325 booth fee online
  2. Place a $75 deposit, and we will email you with instructions on how to set up a payment plan for the remainder of the balance.

The 10% commission will still apply and must be turned in at the end of each day.

Please remember that spaces are limited and this Market usually sells outs within a couple of hours.

2 Likes

I have been a little out of the loop so this may have been answered somewhere. I did the deposit at the holiday market last year so I have a spot but I would like to set up a payment plan for the remainder of my balance as I do every year. Has that info gone out yet or am I jumping the gun lol?

I will be out of town 12/7, but would like to do the other two weekends. Is that possible? I am willing to pay full amount. thank you

You will get an email about setting up payments later this month.

The registration is for all three weekends. We usually don’t allow vendors to only to part of the weekends.

Hey Tucker,
Do we still have booth available for holiday market what is the deadline?
Thank you
Sadaf

Hi @Sadaf,

I’m not sure if @Tucker has seen your post yet, but the deadline is that we always sell out - so when we are full, the deadline is reached :slight_smile: The RSVP system will automatically close once capacity is reached.

Currently, registration is still open – https://vendors.publicmarkets.us/events/2019-holiday-market/

Chris