We normally open Holiday Market registration on July 1 (Christmas in July), but we’re ahead of plan this year and have decided that Christmas is coming early. This season, open enrollment for currently approved market vendors will begin on June 22, 2023.
Early Bird Registrants
- Vendors that Early Bird Registered during the 2022 Holiday Market (paid the $50 deposit online) do not need to take any further action. You will be emailed an invoice in July. We will provide additional instructions regarding pay-in-full or partial payment plans at that time.
- All vendors, including Early Bird Registrants, must begin making payments (full or installment partial payment) in July, 2023 to maintain your reservation.
- All fees are due in full by October 31, 2023.
Open Enrollment Vendors
- If you did not pay the $50 Early Bird Deposit online in December, 2022, and wish to attend Holiday Market 2023, then you fall into the Open Enrollment category.
- We currently only have 80 spots available for Open Enrollment Vendors; additional space will only become available if confirmed Early Bird Registrants decide to cancel their spot, or if they fail to pay/communicate.
- Open Enrollment begins with an online payment of $145 via our RSVP system; this is a partial payment towards your total fees. The setup fees for all three weekends is $445, and electricity access is an additional $50 when scheduled in advance. 10% sales commission is also collected daily.
- At this time, only active/registered Chattanooga Market vendors (including returning Holiday Market vendors) are eligible to register. Further, no concessions are allowed during this event per Convention Center policy.
Space will sellout. If you wish to attend Holiday Market 2023, then please register early. It’s often the case that people wait too late, then are upset that they missed out. This is your reminder to start the process early - we would love to have you join us.
Finally, please be sure to review the Vendor Handbook regarding Holiday Market – things are very different during that event than any of our other market locations. Registration fees are non-refundable, and non-transferrable. Be very certain of your schedule, commitment and desire before enrolling.
Here is the link to the online registration, which will open on Thursday June 22.