Holiday Market Singles Available

https://publicmarkets.us/markets/chattanooga/holiday/

Registration for single weekends is now available on the Vendor Registration site; fees are $185/weekend + 10%, and booths will be selected/positioned by the Market Managers.

Happy Holidays!

1 Like

Are we able to set up on Friday and keep our items up for the duration?

1 Like

You will be able to setup on Friday, and remain in place Saturday/Sunday. Single weekend participants will need to move out on Sunday, of course.

1 Like

Are there specific times we will be allowed to set up? What will the parking situation be for set up and for the event days?

1 Like

Setup times will be announced later - basically Friday afternoons. Parking is street or structure, no dedicated area.

1 Like

All weekend vendors: can we keep our set up through the week for next weekend?
How many vendors do we have this year?

At this moment, word is that we can stay in place the entire duration – I think we’re going to be in good shape. I don’t off-hand know the exact vendor count, but I think there are only a dozen or so spots remaining – so probably 95% of our typical sold-out capacity? Really quite good, all things considered.

2 Likes

Sounds promising! Thank you for your hard work!

1 Like

Are booth spaced assigned? If so when can we find out our location?

if you aren’t returning/early bird (where your same spot is repeated), then they are assigned – it will be published about we week ahead of the series. Too many changes/updates to do it more frequently.